Why choose Alternative Care Providers, Inc.?
Since 1994, Alternative Care Providers, Inc. has been providing quality service and products to caregivers, patients and facilities in MAssachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. With a staff of experienced professionals and a mission that focuses on the client we've built an organization that understands the challenges you face everyday and is prepared to provide the best solutions in regard to your medical equipment and supply needs.
We are determined to make your equipment and supply requirements the easiest part of your day, ensuring that you receive the highest quality equipment, supplies and service on time, every day. Our staff has the expertise and dedication to install, setup and in-service our clients in the most professional manner on the equipment they received.
Our team of professionals is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to meet your emergency needs for any of the essential items like respiratory, inhalation therapy, suction and enteral requirements.
Alternative Care Providers, Inc. has teamed-up with many of our more sophisticated Suppliers to advance the industry standards in the Home Medical Equipment arena. Through this collaboration we're able to bring to you a series of In-Services that can help you and your staff to gain valuable new product knowledge, and analyze the best treatment and products for your patients.
- Low Air Loss and Therapeutic Support Surfaces
- Enteral Nutritional Support, Products and Issues
- Transportation Modification and Home Adaption
- Wound Care Staging, Assessment, Treatment
- Wheelchair Seating, Positioning, Cushioning
- Ostomy, Urostomy, Support, Products, Issues
- Orthoses/Splinting Devices and Muti Podus
- Patient Transfers with Patient Lifts and Slings and other devices
- Respiratory Therapy and Suctioning
- Power Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Patient Alarms, Wandering Alarms, Fall Prevention, Restraint-free Support Systems